Tuesday 12 June 2012

Getting there, slowly

I was Johnny on the Spot about buying the house and even quicker about selling this one but now things are in the hands of the paper pushers. Surveys have been done on both houses. Cripley Road will need a few things doing but on the whole it appears to be in good shape for an old house. Of course it's not old like this one and I haven't heard anything from my buyers about things they think I should do. I remain convinced that moving is right for me. A fresh start will be a good thing and it will be better than good to be closer to Rachel and the family. I spoke to the solicitor last week and asked him for an estimate of possible closure and moving. He said eight weeks. When I stopped moaning and groaning, he explained that these things take time. So I'm looking at end of July. This too will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment