Tuesday 27 March 2012

Terrible Tuesdays

I know it is a long time since I have posted. Apologies but I have been busy being a citizen.

The title of this post refers to the fact that on Tuesdays I go to Weight Watchers and Staying Well After Depression. WW is at mid day and SW at 6PM. This means that I have lunch with fat people and supper with depressed people. The good thing about WW is that I have lost 13lbs. The good thing about SW is that I have learned to breathe and stay in the moment (whatever that means). SW finishes tonight and I won't miss it. WW goes on until I have lost 20lbs. total. I have also been going to the gym three times a week plus walking and I feel a lot better. The good weather has arrived. Lots of sun and warmth. Of course the downside of that is a hosepipe ban coming into effect next week. I will have to soak the hell out of the garden before it starts.

JF and Daniel are arriving this weekend and we are having a little party celebration of the citizenship (I'm milking this one for all it's worth) on Monday evening. It will be great to see them. I go to Luton tomorrow for my passport interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment