Thursday 16 February 2012

Another change

I have resigned from Headington Action. It is a great relief for me. I have been the minute secretary for almost a year and a half and I have never been comfortable in the job. The decision was made last week and I told the executive committee tonight at the monthly meeting. They took it well. Now I can concentrate on painting and writing.

I have found a friend who wants to meet up every week and we will write. We started on Tuesday by meeting at the library with our laptops. The idea is to do our own writing. Getting together to do it is simply a way of making it happen. We don't read each other's work. It is heads down and start typing. We worked for an hour and I made progress with one of my old stories which had never been finished. It is harder to find a similar set up for painting because of all the paraphernalia involved.

Time for dinner and a bit of telly.

No comments:

Post a Comment