Sunday 26 February 2012

Decluttering

Alison arrives today to take on the job of decluttering my back sitting room. This is the room with the wall of bookshelves which are slowly disappearing under piles of stuff. Alison is ruthless when it comes to getting rid of things. She promises to let me keep what I really want but my decisions will be questioned. I was under orders from her not to drink last night so that I would be fresh and competent and on the ball today. Well, I went to a dinner party and it was so good and so much fun that I forgot the orders and had a few bevvies. I don't feel too bad this morning. Coffee, paracetamol and peanut butter sandwiches should see me right.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! I just came back from inaugural book club meeting at home with NO CLUTTER, home theater and a room that is a "data center" - lots of big banks of machinery with cables .... I just want the turquoise tile gone in the kitchen....

    ReplyDelete